Our Carli is a Blessing - A Gift From Heaven Above

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

A WEE BIT OF HEAVEN DRIFTED DOWN FROM ABOVE

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

YOU LIGHT UP THE WORLD WITH YOUR SWEET BIG BOY CHARMS

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

You're So Precious to Me, Sweet as Can Be, Baby of Mine

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve Day - by Carli Lynn

Carli Lynn's first Christmas Eve Day...

I am not sure what this Christmas Eve is all about - but I'm pretty excited about it!!
My Daddy got to stay home with me - and we played and played and played! Momma says I am the spitting image of Daddy...I don't see it, do you?
After playing so hard with Daddy, I had to have a wardrobe change - blow outs happen, even on Christmas Eve day! But I didn't mind, I like changing clothes!
Now that I got my new clothes on - Momma and Daddy decided to measure me - 24 inches long! I'm a 2 footer! Momma says I won't be wearing this outfit again...I barely fit in it!
Playing is hard work - I love my floor gym, and I played so hard this afternoon I fell asleep in mid yank!
Woohoo! Christmas pajamas! Thanks Aunty Ashley! I really like them!
What in the world is this thing??
I think I'm bigger than this Christmas tree! I'm not sure what presents will fit under it! Good thing I'm going to see Grammy and Naggy soon!
Good night everyone! Time to go to bed so Santa will come visit!!

post signature


No comments: