Our Carli is a Blessing - A Gift From Heaven Above

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

A WEE BIT OF HEAVEN DRIFTED DOWN FROM ABOVE

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

YOU LIGHT UP THE WORLD WITH YOUR SWEET BIG BOY CHARMS

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

You're So Precious to Me, Sweet as Can Be, Baby of Mine

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day and the Ipod

**Keith**

First, the ipod. About 2 years ago, Resa got me an ipod for Christmas. It was intended for my long commutes to work when we lived in Dallas, but it turns out, we moved two weeks after Christmas, and I really didn't need it here. She, however, does need it for her trips to Alto, so she took it from me. She loves the ipod, and was completely devastated this weekend when it quit working. The buttons wouldn't do anything, and we really weren't sure what happened...but it was definitely non-responsive. We tried restarting it, charging, everything we could but it wouldn't work. This was a very tragic thing because she uses the ipod a lot, especially in car back-and-forth from Alto. So we go look at a replacement ipod, and it's $139. So, being Mother's Day Eve, I tell her we should just go get her an iphone instead. She's been using hand-me down phones for 2 years, and really needed an upgrade. So we got her an iphone, which she loves so far. And tonight, she asks me to post about mother's day, so I come in here and mess with the ipod, and of course, it works. So I guess I get my ipod back. She really deserved the iphone, so I'm really happy we did it. Actually, the ipod is now not working again, so we're back where we were. Weird.


Now, on to Mother's Day. Carli was especially cute this morning, sporting a brand new Ralph Lauren dress, courtesy of Uncle Kevin. And for some reason, she rediscovered her tongue, so half the day was spent with Carli sticking her tongue out at people. The pew neighbors didn't seem to mind! After church, we got to go see Grammy and Pa...not to mention Grandma, Pawpaw, and Aunt Carolyn and Uncle Johnny. It was a good time. So special thanks to Uncle Kevin and Megan for the Mother's Day #1 outfit...





post signature

No comments: