Our Carli is a Blessing - A Gift From Heaven Above

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

A WEE BIT OF HEAVEN DRIFTED DOWN FROM ABOVE

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

YOU LIGHT UP THE WORLD WITH YOUR SWEET BIG BOY CHARMS

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

You're So Precious to Me, Sweet as Can Be, Baby of Mine

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Nursing Covers!

One of the things I used the most with Carli when I nursed was this awesome nursing cover that Ashley sent me. I loved the thing b/c it had a hoop so that I could see Carli and help her latch on in the early months. Plus the strap around the neck kept her from pulling the cover off and exposing us to the world! I wanted to buy one for a few of my friends but $45-$50 for just a plain jane cover was a bit much for me. So I started talking to my Aunt Carolyn. She is an amazing seamstress and she got her creative mind to work. So, I'd like to share with you all her nursing cover. They are amazing! Not only does she use way cute fabrics, but she will monogram the baby's name or whatever you want on the cover. She will also throw in two matching monogrammed burp cloths all for $50! An awesome deal, and the cover is awesome! So I've posted her little announcement and contact info below. If you can't read this - just leave me a comment or send me an email and I'll put you in contact with her. So if you are expecting a little, or have someone who is - let me tell you - this is an awesome gift idea and it will get put to good use!

post signature

No comments: