Our Carli is a Blessing - A Gift From Heaven Above

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

A WEE BIT OF HEAVEN DRIFTED DOWN FROM ABOVE

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

YOU LIGHT UP THE WORLD WITH YOUR SWEET BIG BOY CHARMS

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

You're So Precious to Me, Sweet as Can Be, Baby of Mine

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Crawling?

If Ava ever learns to crawl, it more than likely will be from the sitting position. I am a horrible tummy time Mom. I just can't stand it when they are little and get so mad laying on their tummy and bury their faces into the ground and scream. I'm a sucker when it comes to that and I immediately go over and rescue them. I did it with Carli - and she crawled at 9.5 months and was walking by 10.5 months...and seems Ava has suffered the same fate since her mother did not succeed in helping her master tummy time...

See, we do a nice "gymnastic" pose as Grammy likes to say...


And then, in an effort to get to our toy, we face plant! Although she is getting much better at catching herself now.


And when we do end up on our tummy...this is pretty much the face we get...

Sassy says that Ava will do tummy time for her and pushes up and even pushes herself backwards. I guess Ava knows I am a pushover when it comes to tummy time and she plays me...

post signature

No comments: