Our Carli is a Blessing - A Gift From Heaven Above

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

A WEE BIT OF HEAVEN DRIFTED DOWN FROM ABOVE

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

YOU LIGHT UP THE WORLD WITH YOUR SWEET BIG BOY CHARMS

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

You're So Precious to Me, Sweet as Can Be, Baby of Mine

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, October 13, 2014

Meeting Elsa

 I am not big on birthday parties.  I don't like to give them and I am not much for going to them.  But when my girls get an invite and they both beg to go, well, I swallow my dislike and we go.  This past weekend we went to a party for one of the little girls Carli goes to school with and the highlight of the party was that "Elsa" was there.  It literally took almost the whole hour before finally convincing the girls to talk to Elsa and get a picture.  I finally won out with the statement, "If you won't talk to Elsa here, why am I going to take you to Disney where all the princesses are?"  Point made...picture taken.  :)


It turns out we knew "Elsa."  She and the girls shared Kayla as a babysitter three years ago!  Small world!



post signature

No comments: