Our Carli is a Blessing - A Gift From Heaven Above

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

A WEE BIT OF HEAVEN DRIFTED DOWN FROM ABOVE

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

YOU LIGHT UP THE WORLD WITH YOUR SWEET BIG BOY CHARMS

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

You're So Precious to Me, Sweet as Can Be, Baby of Mine

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Donating Hair and Losing Teeth

 I have been trying to get Ava to donate her hair since the summer but she just didn't want to.  But it got to the length now that even she was tired of the heaviness and knots while we brushed it!  So she asked if we could still donate her hair to a kid who might need it and of coarse I told her yes!  So we made an appointment and got to Mrs. Terri's house only to have Ava get cold feet!!  So I did what any good Mom would do...I told her I'd donate my hair with hers.  Oiy.  My hair has never been this short but we did it and she is so pleased and proud of herself!


Then on top of losing over 9 inches of hair she decided she'd lose her other top front tooth!  Guess we know what she'll be asking for for Christmas!  :)



post signature

No comments: