Our Carli is a Blessing - A Gift From Heaven Above

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

A WEE BIT OF HEAVEN DRIFTED DOWN FROM ABOVE

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

YOU LIGHT UP THE WORLD WITH YOUR SWEET BIG BOY CHARMS

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

You're So Precious to Me, Sweet as Can Be, Baby of Mine

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 17, 2019

Who's Breakfast is it Anyway?!

It's not unusual for me to have to eat breakfast in the car on the way to church between fixing hair, picking out outfits, fixing breakfasts for everyone and the inevitable she looked at me squabbles not to mention throwing lunch in the crockpot before heading out the door...so when I had an extra 10 min this morning to actually sit down to eat breakfast I did.

Only I didn't get to eat it all bc this little breakfast thief stood beside my chair the whole time...Are you done yet? Is that my bite? Can I have one too? I'm gonna need more jelly.

Dude...not your breakfast, yet he still ate more of it than I did. 🤷‍





post signature

No comments: