Our Carli is a Blessing - A Gift From Heaven Above

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

A WEE BIT OF HEAVEN DRIFTED DOWN FROM ABOVE

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

YOU LIGHT UP THE WORLD WITH YOUR SWEET BIG BOY CHARMS

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

You're So Precious to Me, Sweet as Can Be, Baby of Mine

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 6, 2019

First Sewing Class

Our neighbor up the hill has a quilting shop and man it is awesome!  She recently quit doing formal quilting classes but I asked if she'd be willing to teach the girls some of the basics of sewing.  Grammy and Naggy have tried but there's just something about being taught by someone else.  My hope is that they learn the basics so then Grammy and Naggy can teach them how to follow patterns, etc.  Their first lesson went great!  They ate it all up.  Poor Carli asked me if I knew what an iron was...oh dear.  Yep, I rarely use one.  Ha!  I'm excited to see what all they learn and so grateful for Mrs. Munday for being willing to teach them!



post signature

No comments: