Our Carli is a Blessing - A Gift From Heaven Above

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

A WEE BIT OF HEAVEN DRIFTED DOWN FROM ABOVE

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

YOU LIGHT UP THE WORLD WITH YOUR SWEET BIG BOY CHARMS

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

You're So Precious to Me, Sweet as Can Be, Baby of Mine

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Drew and Maggie's First Day of OTA

The day Drew has anxiously waited for all summer finally arrived.  He was so giddy and excited!  He even cooperated with pictures for me...helps that he has seen his sisters have to endure my first day of school pictures for a few years!



Maggie was pretty excited too, but only because she fed off of Drew's excitement!  I'll take what I can get!  Ha!



And there they go...and the tradition continues...


Drew did amazing!  He was so excited...he pretty much shewed me out of the door.  :)  Maggie was the only girl in her class and all the boys were upset so she went into little Momma mode giving out hugs and "It's okay baby."  :)  I did stay longer until the teacher got a little help.  Maggie's class was the youngest so she had her hands full. Maggie was upset when I left but she was fine within a couple minutes.


Pick up was great.  Maggie even hugged her teacher!  Drew had a great day and was so happy to have met all his new friends.  He couldn't tell me a thing he learned about and his favorite time of the day was the playground, of coarse!

Now to perfect my ability to get a sleeping Maggie from the car to her bed...today I failed!





post signature

No comments: