Our Carli is a Blessing - A Gift From Heaven Above

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

A WEE BIT OF HEAVEN DRIFTED DOWN FROM ABOVE

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

YOU LIGHT UP THE WORLD WITH YOUR SWEET BIG BOY CHARMS

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

You're So Precious to Me, Sweet as Can Be, Baby of Mine

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Happy Birthday Big Brother!

My big brother is always there to tease, pick, poke fun and generally make me smile and laugh. But he's also the one to step in and protect, guard and place that protective arm around me just when I don't think I can take it any more. My fondest memory of my big brother is when he came over during chapel my freshman year, walked right through the isle of all the club girls and grabbed the seat next to me, put his arm around me and left it there the whole chapel. It was the day he told me my Grandfather had passed away. He never said a word, but he was there. That is my big brother. And today he is an amazing father of my nephew and niece, awesome husband and still loves to poke fun at everyone. Happy birthday Andy! Sending lots of love and happy wishes your way today!

post signature

No comments: