Our Carli is a Blessing - A Gift From Heaven Above

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

A WEE BIT OF HEAVEN DRIFTED DOWN FROM ABOVE

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

YOU LIGHT UP THE WORLD WITH YOUR SWEET BIG BOY CHARMS

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

You're So Precious to Me, Sweet as Can Be, Baby of Mine

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 28, 2019

Sunday, Sunday

Carli and Ava both have decided they do not need my help getting dressed for church or even with their hair.  So we've actually been on time the last couple of weeks!  I wanted to get a picture of their different styles...and Maggie had to show her personality too.  I asked her to pls smile for a picture with sisters...and this is what we got:


She finally decided she'd cooperate just a bit to capture some pretty decent pictures of my beautiful girls.

 And I can't leave out my boys...ever wonder how we entice Drew to put "his church clothes on."  Bribe him with his favorite game and he gets dressed quicker than you can finish breakfast!



post signature

No comments: