Our Carli is a Blessing - A Gift From Heaven Above

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

A WEE BIT OF HEAVEN DRIFTED DOWN FROM ABOVE

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

YOU LIGHT UP THE WORLD WITH YOUR SWEET BIG BOY CHARMS

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

You're So Precious to Me, Sweet as Can Be, Baby of Mine

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 15, 2019

First Day of School 2019

Today, my big girls headed off to start another year in school.  This year Carli is in 5th Grade and Ava is in 4th.  I'm not really sure how that happened so quickly!  I completely failed in getting pictures on Monday at meet the teacher but the girls were cooperative enough to let me follow them to school this morning to snap one.  Not sure how often that'll keep being allowed!


Carli grew at least 2 inches this summer!  She was excited to start school and switch classes for every subject!


Ava was one lucky little girl.  Not only did she get the same teachers that Carli had last year, she also got every single on of her best friends in her class...what are the odds with five 4th grade class rooms?!  Her buddy Will Cody from up the street is in her class too.  



When Ava started Oak Tree Academy in 2012, I randomly was able to snap a picture of the girls holding hands as they walked toward the school.  Every year, I've managed to convince them to recreate this picture.  Something I hope they will let me do each year!


And a new school year wouldn't be complete with out a good luck hug from one of our most favorite teachers, Mrs. Hultberg.  She was vital in helping us with Ava's anxiety last year and has always been a huge supporter of both my girls!




post signature

No comments: