Our Carli is a Blessing - A Gift From Heaven Above

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

A WEE BIT OF HEAVEN DRIFTED DOWN FROM ABOVE

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

YOU LIGHT UP THE WORLD WITH YOUR SWEET BIG BOY CHARMS

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

You're So Precious to Me, Sweet as Can Be, Baby of Mine

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, August 19, 2019

Good Bye to my Shea-Shea

And just like that, my sweet Shea is gone. Within 10 days she went from perfectly fine to gone. My sweet singing little girl. She was the third in our trio of Shih Tzus. My first babies. She had the cutest over bite and the most annoying yip! It always took us a minute before we realized that wasn't a dead battery in a smoke detector barking at us! She was a bit of a diva, and the reason why I made all that homemade dog food bc of her food allergies. I'm gonna miss her little snores at night and her nuzzles in the morning. Thirteen years wasn't long enough. Good bye my Shafer-mafer, my sweet Shea Shea. Another piece of my heart is gone.

1/24/06 - 8/19/19



post signature

No comments: