Our Carli is a Blessing - A Gift From Heaven Above

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

A WEE BIT OF HEAVEN DRIFTED DOWN FROM ABOVE

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

YOU LIGHT UP THE WORLD WITH YOUR SWEET BIG BOY CHARMS

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

You're So Precious to Me, Sweet as Can Be, Baby of Mine

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 15, 2020

2020 Carli's COVID19 Dairy: Day 10

Today was awesome Alto day!! I discovered a jewelry box that Grammy was meaning to give me for Christmas , but forgot. So I finished painting it then went to Ms. Shon's house and She gave me a trash bag full of craft stuff for me!! I got real mad bc she had a real nice craft table and Dad stole it from me!! I was so mad! We caught a runaway chicken runt. It is living happily ever after in the backyard. ( I think) See you soon racoon!!


post signature

No comments: