Our Carli is a Blessing - A Gift From Heaven Above

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

A WEE BIT OF HEAVEN DRIFTED DOWN FROM ABOVE

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

YOU LIGHT UP THE WORLD WITH YOUR SWEET BIG BOY CHARMS

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

You're So Precious to Me, Sweet as Can Be, Baby of Mine

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Fun with My Birthday Present

For my birthday this year, Keith really splurged and bought me an amazing new camera!  I got Nikon D5100 and it is awesome!  He gave it to me a week early so that we could use it on our trip to San Antonio.  Since I had a six hour drive, I got to play with all its fun settings.
 
It is crazy how much more crisp the pictures look!
 

This maybe one of my favorite settings:  selective color!


Shauntee was a most excellent sport!






My little point and shoot had a great life.  We got it just before Carli was born, so it was over four years old!  It still works pretty good too.  I think I will hang on to it for ease of use as some situations it just isn't easy to carry a large camera around!

My dad ended up getting my mom the exact same camera for Christmas so I think she and I will take a class or two together so we can learn how to use our new fancy picture taking machines!

post signature

No comments: