Our Carli is a Blessing - A Gift From Heaven Above

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

A WEE BIT OF HEAVEN DRIFTED DOWN FROM ABOVE

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

YOU LIGHT UP THE WORLD WITH YOUR SWEET BIG BOY CHARMS

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

You're So Precious to Me, Sweet as Can Be, Baby of Mine

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, May 20, 2016

10 Years

Things sure have changed in 10 years...except our hairstyles apparently.

post signature
Since it was our 10 year anniversary we got to open the time capsule that was filled at our wedding rehearsal.  It was really neat to see everything that was put in it.  There were lots of things from college friends with memories I had forgotten and pictures I never knew were taken!  But my favorites were a ring from my Aunt Genell that she had received from her parents when she was 12 and regifted to me.  And a small piece of blue jean quilt from my Grandma and she wrote on the back, "You will always be Grandma's Darling."  Yeah, I may have cried a little.  :)

No comments: