Our Carli is a Blessing - A Gift From Heaven Above

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

A WEE BIT OF HEAVEN DRIFTED DOWN FROM ABOVE

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

YOU LIGHT UP THE WORLD WITH YOUR SWEET BIG BOY CHARMS

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

You're So Precious to Me, Sweet as Can Be, Baby of Mine

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, May 30, 2016

Teacher Gifts

We did our wordle teacher gifts again this year.  Carli and Ava each wrote a note to their teachers to include with their gifts.  Carli wrote hers, put it in an envelope and sealed it before I could snag a picture of her or the note!  Ava, who is not my sit still and create child, took a good afternoon to finish her note, but she got the job done!  And it was legible!


"Dear Mrs. Tinkle,

Thank you for teaching me about science and stuff.  Stinky feet day was the best.  I really liked to sit by you and talk to you.  I will miss you a lot.

Love, Ava"


And Mrs. Chambers wordle:






post signature

No comments: