Our Carli is a Blessing - A Gift From Heaven Above

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

A WEE BIT OF HEAVEN DRIFTED DOWN FROM ABOVE

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

YOU LIGHT UP THE WORLD WITH YOUR SWEET BIG BOY CHARMS

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

You're So Precious to Me, Sweet as Can Be, Baby of Mine

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 8, 2016

Mother's Day

What an honor it is to have you as my Momma. Thank you for the example of love, Godliness and selflessness you are to me. Happy Mother's Day Momma - I Love You!


They are the reason I get up each morning determined to do better for them than I did the day before. They give me hope, they make me smile, they are my pride and joy. Thanks to them, I have more gray hairs and wrinkles than I would like to admit, but the extra snuggles and "I love yous" make each and every one totally worth it. Carli Lynn, Ava Ruth and Drew Bennett you have my heart.


The girls took me and we enjoyed manicures and pedicures this afternoon. 



We followed up our relaxation with some frozen yogurt.  It was a great day!

post signature

No comments: