Our Carli is a Blessing - A Gift From Heaven Above

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

A WEE BIT OF HEAVEN DRIFTED DOWN FROM ABOVE

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

YOU LIGHT UP THE WORLD WITH YOUR SWEET BIG BOY CHARMS

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

You're So Precious to Me, Sweet as Can Be, Baby of Mine

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 4, 2016

Family Pictures

For Christmas, Terry and Tessie gave me money to specifically be used for getting family pictures.  So way back in January I booked a family session with Laurie Gould in Alto.  We set it up so we could combine Drew's One Year, Ava's six year and our first family pictures as a family of five all in one session.  Because, let's be honest...if it takes Tessie giving me money to commit to getting it done, we might as well get it ALL done!  :)

There is a reason I struggle with family pictures...outfits.  I do not like to shop and to shop and have everyone coordinate is HARD!  And I do not enjoy the experience.  But I survived and I got the outfits and we had a VERY successful session with Laurie.

We had a great time and we got some good pictures.  After the fact, I am so glad we got them done...now to decide which ones to have printed and hang on the wall!  But for now, I'm with Drew on the whole picture taking experience...it wore me out!



post signature

No comments: