Our Carli is a Blessing - A Gift From Heaven Above

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

A WEE BIT OF HEAVEN DRIFTED DOWN FROM ABOVE

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

YOU LIGHT UP THE WORLD WITH YOUR SWEET BIG BOY CHARMS

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

You're So Precious to Me, Sweet as Can Be, Baby of Mine

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 19, 2016

Father's Day

My children are so blessed with a wonderful Daddy who would do anything for them.  How lucky I am to do this adventure of "parenting" with Keith!


Over the last three months, I've never been more proud of my Dad.  Even when it would have been easier to give up and go with the crowd, he never let go of his convictions.  I may not live at home or get to see him every day but I still am learning how to live life by watching my Daddy do it so well.




post signature

No comments: