Our Carli is a Blessing - A Gift From Heaven Above

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

A WEE BIT OF HEAVEN DRIFTED DOWN FROM ABOVE

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

YOU LIGHT UP THE WORLD WITH YOUR SWEET BIG BOY CHARMS

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

You're So Precious to Me, Sweet as Can Be, Baby of Mine

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 21, 2015

A Date with Pa

Ava's favorite restaurant is Taco Bueno.  If she is asked where she wants to go to eat, it's a Bueno date.  She takes any and every opportunity to go.  So when Pa said he'd be in town this week, Ava wanted to know if he would go on a Bueno date with her...Pa said YES! 

Ava was so excited about her date.  The night before she asked me to curl her hair so she would be so pretty on her date for Pa.


I let Ava pick out her own outfit...thus her flip flops do not remotely match her dress but it wasn't my date!  She was so excited to get ready to go.  Pa will have a hard time resisting this cute little face!



At first I was told this was an Ava and Pa date and I could not sit at their table, but Ava had pity on me and decided it was okay for me to sit with them.  Shew!  She LOVED her date with Pa.  Ava said, "It was the BEST date ever!  My favorite part was eating with Pa and feeling the raindrops on my head!"


Such a simple thing but a very special memory!

post signature

No comments: