Our Carli is a Blessing - A Gift From Heaven Above

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

A WEE BIT OF HEAVEN DRIFTED DOWN FROM ABOVE

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

YOU LIGHT UP THE WORLD WITH YOUR SWEET BIG BOY CHARMS

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

You're So Precious to Me, Sweet as Can Be, Baby of Mine

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, February 13, 2015

Carli Valentine's Day Party

Carli's Valentine's day party was today.  I had managed to go to her Christmas Party...had Grammy and Pa fill in for me at a Thanksgiving feast and had served up an awesome birthday cupcake snack time.  I was pretty bummed to have to miss Carli's valentine day party because I had to go to work.

We did get up a little early and make sure Carli had her Valentine day hair done just right...


I messaged Shiloh's mom and asked her to grab some pictures of the party for me since I wasn't able to be there. 

This is Carli with her little friend Izzy.
 


 
Carli with Shiloh and Amari


Mrs. Reid's Kindergarten Class


Carli spent the evening redecorating her bookshelf to display all her Valentine's from all her friends.  She's my sentimental child.  :)

 
post signature

No comments: