Our Carli is a Blessing - A Gift From Heaven Above

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

A WEE BIT OF HEAVEN DRIFTED DOWN FROM ABOVE

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

YOU LIGHT UP THE WORLD WITH YOUR SWEET BIG BOY CHARMS

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

You're So Precious to Me, Sweet as Can Be, Baby of Mine

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 8, 2015

Date Night with Uncle Tone




Saturday night I got to go on a very rare date with my little brother.  We had a great time visiting and simply catching up!  It was a nice night of no kids or disruptions.  My favorite quote of the night, "Thanks for remembering to wear your wedding ring so ppl don't think I knocked up my sister."  (If you know me, I don't wear my ring every day b/c of a fear of losing it!)

Being with a pregnant lady on a date, means you get dessert!

 
Thanks Uncle Tone for a nice evening of getting to just hang out with no worries.  It was lots of fun!
 

post signature

No comments: