Our Carli is a Blessing - A Gift From Heaven Above

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

A WEE BIT OF HEAVEN DRIFTED DOWN FROM ABOVE

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

YOU LIGHT UP THE WORLD WITH YOUR SWEET BIG BOY CHARMS

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

You're So Precious to Me, Sweet as Can Be, Baby of Mine

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, April 25, 2008

Woohoo New York

So I am late - it is 7:30 and we should be driving to Dallas...but I'm not b/c my husband gave up on me and is getting gas in the truck. But I'm ready now and am waiting for him! ha!

So, I can't take my computer to NY b/c Keith says I'll end up working. You won't hear from me all week. I promise. I will however take lots of pictures (especially ones of Joey) and update everything as soon as we get back.

And wanted to say thanks to the cutest nephew ever for the gift card to Motherhood Maternity - thanks to him (and his Mom) I will be traveling in style, with pedicured toes! :)
Thanks Logan!!


NEW YORK here we come!!

post signature

No comments: