Our Carli is a Blessing - A Gift From Heaven Above

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

A WEE BIT OF HEAVEN DRIFTED DOWN FROM ABOVE

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

YOU LIGHT UP THE WORLD WITH YOUR SWEET BIG BOY CHARMS

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

You're So Precious to Me, Sweet as Can Be, Baby of Mine

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Our Thanksgiving Cookies

I've fallen on the pinterest wagon and for the most part I keep the addiction under control. It has been a huge inspiration for ideas for Thanksgiving and Christmas. We had two family get togethers this year for Thanksgiving and Carli and I decided we would make cookies for both.

First we were going to make the cutest little turkey's ever, but despite all the reviews, this is not a friendly activity for a 3 year old! So Momma made a few of those and Carli helped me make the Pilgrim hats. She loved it! And did a great job throwing the marshmallows in the chocolate...


She may have eaten a few marshmallows...like six, and then I lost count.

While Carli LOVED making the hats, I think she enjoyed eating the turkey's the most.

Our cookies....we made a lot and had a lot leftover, but that's okay. What a fun memory Carli and I made in the process of creating them!


post signature

No comments: