Our Carli is a Blessing - A Gift From Heaven Above

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

A WEE BIT OF HEAVEN DRIFTED DOWN FROM ABOVE

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

YOU LIGHT UP THE WORLD WITH YOUR SWEET BIG BOY CHARMS

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

You're So Precious to Me, Sweet as Can Be, Baby of Mine

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, March 23, 2012

Weston Lane Shelby

I am so far behind in posting...but when I get caught up, you will see how busy we have been!

At the beginning of March I got to go see my cousin Dionna and her sweet baby boy, Weston Lane. I got to get my baby fix and Dionna got an extra few hours of sleep. Not a bad trade off! Keith had a good weekend keep the girls at home. Well, kind of. The girls came and spent Saturday night with Grammy and Pa and went to church with them. It was a fun wkd for all!


Sweet baby boy cuddling in his quilt Grandma made him.





And one more sweet picture...



I had a great time getting to visit with Dionna and her sweet boy. Ron came down with a cold and was hiding in the bedroom all wkd trying to keep the others from catching it. So I didn't get to see him much, but the little I did it was fun to see him hold his new baby boy. Thanks for the visit guys! Can't wait to see you again at Easter!



post signature

No comments: