Our Carli is a Blessing - A Gift From Heaven Above

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

A WEE BIT OF HEAVEN DRIFTED DOWN FROM ABOVE

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

YOU LIGHT UP THE WORLD WITH YOUR SWEET BIG BOY CHARMS

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

You're So Precious to Me, Sweet as Can Be, Baby of Mine

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Happy Birthday Pa!

Today is my Dad's birthday.  And I am so lucky and blessed to get to spend so much time with him.  I get to work with him everyday.  I get to seek guidance from him spiritually.  I get to eat lunch with him at least once a week.  Best of all, I get to see him love on my kids. 

 
He is an awesome Daddy and he is an amazing Pa.  Just last week he endured two long days of travel in order to help me get the girls to Amarillo so that I could go on a business trip with him.  He used his miles to get the girls to and from Amarillo and then he traveled for 12 + hrs on three separate flights to get to our final destination instead of simply taking one flight and getting there in 3 hours. 


He gives all he has in all he does.  We are blessed beyond measure to call him ours.  Happy Birthday Daddy/Pa!  We love you to the moon and back!!



post signature

No comments: