Our Carli is a Blessing - A Gift From Heaven Above

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

A WEE BIT OF HEAVEN DRIFTED DOWN FROM ABOVE

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

YOU LIGHT UP THE WORLD WITH YOUR SWEET BIG BOY CHARMS

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

You're So Precious to Me, Sweet as Can Be, Baby of Mine

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 6, 2014

Attitude Check

Carli and Ava stayed the night with Ms. Patty and Kayla so that Keith and I could work on their room a little more.  Carli had not been feeling very good this week but she was obviously feeling better as she had a bit of an attitude.  I told her she better lose it before she went to Ms. Patty's.  She asked why so I told her to ask Mrs. Patty how she fixed attitude problems.

At lunch after church I asked Carli if she asked Ms. Patty how she took care of attitude problems:

Carli:  Well Momma, do you have any wooden spoons?

Me:  Yes I do.

Carli:  Don't show Ms. Patty!

Awesome!  :)

 
post signature

No comments: