Our Carli is a Blessing - A Gift From Heaven Above

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

A WEE BIT OF HEAVEN DRIFTED DOWN FROM ABOVE

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

YOU LIGHT UP THE WORLD WITH YOUR SWEET BIG BOY CHARMS

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

You're So Precious to Me, Sweet as Can Be, Baby of Mine

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 11, 2017

Time with Ava-Boo

Drew and I went and had lunch with the girls last week.  When it was time for Ava to leave, she busted out in tears b/c I wasn't taking her home.  She's made comments here and there about not getting to cuddle with me or have alone time without Drew.  That afternoon her teacher sent me this picture of Ava's journal:

"What would you to go fo dinner?  I would like to go to Taco Bueno.  Would you do the zipline?  I mist you."

Talk about shrugging the heart strings!  So Saturday night, Ava and I went on a date together.  We talked, listened and sang fun music in the car and she let us eat at Daniel Boone's instead of Taco Bueno.  We had a lot of fun and I was glad to get to spend some alone time with my Ava-Bava Boo!





post signature

No comments: