Our Carli is a Blessing - A Gift From Heaven Above

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

A WEE BIT OF HEAVEN DRIFTED DOWN FROM ABOVE

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

YOU LIGHT UP THE WORLD WITH YOUR SWEET BIG BOY CHARMS

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

You're So Precious to Me, Sweet as Can Be, Baby of Mine

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, May 19, 2017

Field/Fun Day

It's field day!  Carli actually has a field day this year, Ava has a fun day and apparently Drew has a shirtless baby day!  Actually Drew went to see Mawmaw so that I could go watch Carli and Ava on their field days.


Carli won a ribbon in her heat for the 100 yard dash...I think.  :/  I just missed seeing her run.  So we hung out in the stands waiting for her next event which of coarse didn't start until 20 minutes after I had left to go see Ava.  She was having fun with all her friends though and that was fun to watch!


Taylor, Hayden and Carli


Jenna and Carli



Ava basically had a play all day - day.  Full of bouncy houses, slides and a free for all on the play ground.  Then they topped it all off with some pizza!  I was tired and I didn't even get to play!




post signature

No comments: