Our Carli is a Blessing - A Gift From Heaven Above

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

A WEE BIT OF HEAVEN DRIFTED DOWN FROM ABOVE

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

YOU LIGHT UP THE WORLD WITH YOUR SWEET BIG BOY CHARMS

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

You're So Precious to Me, Sweet as Can Be, Baby of Mine

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 8, 2017

Up All Night Tournament

After Ava winning 1st place in her tournament, Keith drove from Quitman to Nacogdoches at midnight last night to watch Carli and her Sassy Slugger's play in an all night tournament. And it was so worth the effort. They started playing at 6:30 on Friday night and finished up at 8:30 this morning! After playing 7 games, they won second place, only losing in the championship game by one run. I didn't get to be there and cheer them on in person, but I am so thankful to Amy, my Dad, Courtney and Keith for sending me updates through the night. What an amazing experience! I am so anxious for Carli to wake up to tell me all about it!! In the meantime, the challenge is on to keep Ava and Drew quiet enough to let Keith and Carli sleep!







post signature

No comments: