Our Carli is a Blessing - A Gift From Heaven Above

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

A WEE BIT OF HEAVEN DRIFTED DOWN FROM ABOVE

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

YOU LIGHT UP THE WORLD WITH YOUR SWEET BIG BOY CHARMS

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

You're So Precious to Me, Sweet as Can Be, Baby of Mine

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, October 27, 2017

Red Ribbon Week 2017

Much to my surprise both girls decided they would participate all week long in Red Ribbon Week.  Last year, neither was interested in participating and I didn't push it.  But this year...they were all in...

Monday:  Wear Red - CHECK!
Ava came home minus her socks with very stinky feet!!!


Tuesday:  Mismatch Day.  This was the day I thought they would balk at.  Last year, Carli tried so hard to participate in this day but she just couldn't handle not matching.  She was to the point of tears!  But this year, they were almost late b/c they had to make sure absolutely NOTHING matched...even their hair.  And Ava came home without the leggings on...this trend of undressing at school is new...



 Wednesday:  Minion Day for "Drugs are Despicable!"  I refused to go shopping for anything...so that didn't stop the girls from participating!  They dug through the container of clothes I had gotten out to sort through and found a couple of shirts.  Busted out Pinterest and BOOM!  Minion shirts!  I was impressed!




Thursday:  Team up Against Sports...and it was so easy, I forgot to take a picture of them!

Friday:  Crazy Hair day...crazy hair day about did me in. It verified I do not have the ability to read my child's mind and create awesome emoji hair even with the extra 30 minutes we gave ourselves this morning. Pinterest was of no help. And while she was a good sport the creation did not meet her expectations...and great Mom...now we are late was the cherry on top of the obvious hair flop. So if you could just have a little grace, it'd save me some heartache at the end of the day...


Now, where's my Dr pepper....


post signature

No comments: