Our Carli is a Blessing - A Gift From Heaven Above

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

A WEE BIT OF HEAVEN DRIFTED DOWN FROM ABOVE

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

YOU LIGHT UP THE WORLD WITH YOUR SWEET BIG BOY CHARMS

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

You're So Precious to Me, Sweet as Can Be, Baby of Mine

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day from the Hays Crew!

This was Sunday morning's picture before church with everyone all dressed up (minus Mom who was still in her PJs behind the camera!).


Valentine's Day Morning:  Drew was super excited over his T-Rex balloon and heart shaped Fruit Snacks!  He roared and chased the girls all morning!  Carli was too cool for heart hair this year.  Ava on the other hand insisted we fix her hair b/c that's what we do!


I worked for a couple weeks on gifts for the girls and Keith.  It's a little more fun now that the girls both can read well.  I found an idea called Why I Love You from A-Z.  It's a little harder than it seems coming up with 26 DIFFERENT Adjectives to describe each girl and why from A-Z but I got it done.  :)  They may not appreciate it a lot right now, but I hope when they are having a bad day or stumble across it in a couple of years they'll know how much I do love them!  I also made Keith a very appropriate V-Day card and bought him a new camp chair for softball practices and games.


I'm a firm believer in it taking a village to raise a child.  So I reached out to our village and asked them to send a sentence or two about why the love the girls.  And boy did they come through for me!  They got hearts from Aunts, Uncles, Great Aunts and Uncles, Grandparents, Teachers and Friends.  If ever they doubt that they are loved, they just need to look at this picture!  I've got to figure out how to save these for them!


Thank goodness for Grammy being able to go to the girls parties at school. They enjoyed getting to spend time with her!





And then there was little Ms. Maggie.  For her first Valentine's Day, I held her a lot and sang to her and Drew "let" her watch Mickey Mouse with him.  :)  What else could a baby want?!




post signature

No comments: