Our Carli is a Blessing - A Gift From Heaven Above

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

A WEE BIT OF HEAVEN DRIFTED DOWN FROM ABOVE

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

YOU LIGHT UP THE WORLD WITH YOUR SWEET BIG BOY CHARMS

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

You're So Precious to Me, Sweet as Can Be, Baby of Mine

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, May 21, 2018

My Pa

I snapped this picture on the way out of church on Sunday.  Having four kiddos going all different directions is hard!  And if it weren't for the help of grandparents and friends I would be stressed beyond belief.  But our village is awesome and I am so thankful for Grammy and Pa this weekend helping us out.  Ava played in a tournament in Chandler and begged for both Keith and I to go.  Grammy and Pa helped make that happen.  Pa took Carli to Corsicana to practice and Grammy kept the two littles at home out of the heat.  Then Sunday morning while Ava and Keith went back to the tournament, I loaded up the rest of my crew to head to church.  We sat with Grammy and Pa and they helped me with Drew and loved on Carli.  It may not seem like much to some but I guarantee these are the things my kids will remember.  Drew saw this picture on my phone and immediately shouted,"Hey!  That's MY PA!!!"  Yep, our village is awesome.


post signature

No comments: