Our Carli is a Blessing - A Gift From Heaven Above

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

A WEE BIT OF HEAVEN DRIFTED DOWN FROM ABOVE

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

YOU LIGHT UP THE WORLD WITH YOUR SWEET BIG BOY CHARMS

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

You're So Precious to Me, Sweet as Can Be, Baby of Mine

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, June 16, 2008

Fun Cards

Happy Father's Day to all the Dad's out there! We didn't do much for Keith's first father's day. I guess it just goes to show what a great dad he will be since he spent the whole afternoon in the sweltering garage working on a filing cabinet he is building for my new office. He got it all built, and it looks really nice. We still have to sand and paint it - but I think the hard part is done. **In case you were wandering why that makes him a sweet dad, since he was building the cabinet for me - he is building the office, to move my current office into, so that we can move the guest room into the old office and Carli's nursery into the old guest room. See it all leads back to Carli!**

So we have gotten lots of sweet cards since we found out we were expecting Carli. Keith has had a birthday, we had our anniversary, Mother's day and now Father's day...many are sweet - but these are by far my favorites and I just had to share.

An Anniversary Card

The inside says "See It All Evens Out!"

Keith's Father's Day Card from Carli:
I thought it was quite appropriate!

Good news! I cleaned the living room to a picture worthy status so I could put up the before and after pics on the blog....

Bad News: I didn't take any pictures before the dogs got all their toys out, brought in pieces of grass and gave the living room that "lived in look."

Maybe I'll try again tonite.

post signature

No comments: