Our Carli is a Blessing - A Gift From Heaven Above

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

A WEE BIT OF HEAVEN DRIFTED DOWN FROM ABOVE

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

YOU LIGHT UP THE WORLD WITH YOUR SWEET BIG BOY CHARMS

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

You're So Precious to Me, Sweet as Can Be, Baby of Mine

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Doctor Update

Keith and I went to the doctor today. I only gained one pound since my last visit 4 weeks ago, but Carli has grown! I am at 29 weeks and when he measured my tummy, the doctor said that she seems to be a big baby! ha! Just like her Momma. So, he wants to do another ultrasound to perhaps update her due date and check everything out again. So we get to do that in 2 weeks. Here's what is cool - he said he would do a 4-D ultrasound this time! How awesome is that? I wasn't sure I wanted to do one, but since he is offering, we definitely won't turn it down. It is going to be pretty awesome to see the toes and fingers of our baby, much less her face! The doctor said not to get too excited b/c sometimes the babies like to press their face against the uterine wall and the images won't be clear. But I'll be happy counting toes and fingers. Plus, we'll know for sure that it is a little girl - since we haven't started the nursery, there is still time to change things "just in case" they were wrong the first time! ha!

post signature

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Hopefully the doctor will move your due date to September 2! Please post pictures of the 4-D. Aunty Ashley is awaiting pictures and won't be happy until she can see the precious "girl"! Oh...are you going to send me the letters anytime soon? Miss you guys!

Amanda said...

Yea! That is so exciting!! 4D ultrasounds are really cool. My sister in law got to have one. Can't wait to see those first pictures!!

Guess if it is a boy you can just change the name to Carlis Lynn. :)
Love ya!