Our Carli is a Blessing - A Gift From Heaven Above

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

A WEE BIT OF HEAVEN DRIFTED DOWN FROM ABOVE

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

YOU LIGHT UP THE WORLD WITH YOUR SWEET BIG BOY CHARMS

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

You're So Precious to Me, Sweet as Can Be, Baby of Mine

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Pray for Tuesday

I surf a lot of blogs while I am nursing Carli and I stumbled across this blog a while ago. My heart is aching for this family tonite. I am not usually one that asks for prayers - but tonite, I am asking that you send up a prayer for this family and this little girl. Pray for a miracle, and pray for peace and God's will to be done.


My deepest fears were confirmed. Tomorrow we take our precious daughter home. Her cancer doubled in size in less than a week proving once and for all that it is horribly aggressive and no longer chemo sensitive. We have no idea how to do this but we have no doubt we will be cared for every step of the way. This is all I have in me. Please pray for peace for our children, our parents and our siblings. Tuesday, full of grace, you are our so very loved.

Really - I thought I would write more - but I am speechless because I cannot imagine the emotions this family is experiencing. I will hold my Carli close tonite and thank God more fervently for her and I will send up a heartfelt prayer for Tuesday and her parents and siblings.

Thank you...



post signature

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is the kind of thing that makes you hug your kids hard, send a prayer of thanks for your own life then pray hard for that little girl and her family.