Our Carli is a Blessing - A Gift From Heaven Above

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

A WEE BIT OF HEAVEN DRIFTED DOWN FROM ABOVE

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

YOU LIGHT UP THE WORLD WITH YOUR SWEET BIG BOY CHARMS

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

You're So Precious to Me, Sweet as Can Be, Baby of Mine

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Terry, Pappy & Dad

Dear Terry -

I have started this note to you more than five times and the words just don't come out right. When Keith first asked me out, I have to admit, I did some asking around about him! And of coarse the first ppl I called, were the only ones I knew in Amarillo - my cousin Billy and Gina. I asked them about Keith and his family. Granted they didn't know much about Keith, but they did know about you and Tessie. The first thing they said was that you were a quiet, Godly man. A leader in the church and never hesitated to help out. I am thankful that Keith takes after his Dad in so many of these ways. You have always made me feel welcomed. I am so thankful for all you have done for me and for my family. I could not have asked for a better father-in-law. I was always blessed to have known both sets of my grandparents and to have been close to them. Carli is one lucky little girl to have such a wonderful Pappy, whom dotes on her and loves her unconditionally. Thank you Terry for making me feel like a special part of your family and for everything you have done for me.

Love - Resa

Dear Pappy -

Naggy came to see me this wkd and I was a good girl and took lots of pictures for you to see! I missed seeing you but I know that I will get to see you soon. Momma and Daddy talk about you all the time. They say you miss me lots and love me even more. I can't wait to see you again Pappy and show you how much I have grown and everything I have learned to do. Love you lots and lots!!

Love - Carli Lynn




Dad,

There are a lot of very exciting events involved with having a baby. Starting with finding out we were pregnant, then finding out she was a girl, naming her, and finally bringing her into the world…it was all very exciting in and of itself, but there was always something special to get excited about. This was, of course, sharing these moments with our parents. For me, it was especially exciting to share all of this with you. You've always been a sucker for little girls, so I knew it would be a blast to share this with you...and you haven't disappointed! I still remember the reaction you gave as you found out we were having a baby, and again when we told you it was a girl. I remember it so well because I see it every time you sees Carli, whether in person or on Skype. You are a pretty special Pappy, and an amazing Dad. I feel truly honored to be your son and hope that I can be to Carli what you have been to me. ,

Love,
Keith


No comments: