Our Carli is a Blessing - A Gift From Heaven Above

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

A WEE BIT OF HEAVEN DRIFTED DOWN FROM ABOVE

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

YOU LIGHT UP THE WORLD WITH YOUR SWEET BIG BOY CHARMS

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

You're So Precious to Me, Sweet as Can Be, Baby of Mine

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, July 16, 2010

Finger Lickin' Good

Carli does not wake up from her naps in a good mood most days. It doesn't matter if she sleeps 1 hr or 2.5 hrs...she will be cranky. So I've tried to make sure we have something to do when she gets up. If we sit around and cuddle it tends to extend her grumpy mood. If I can come up with something to get her mind off feeling sorry for herself - life is better for all involved!

So last week, I had a sweet craving which is difficult to satisfy when I can't have chocolate and had not shortening to make cookies. So we dug through the pantry and found a strawberry cake mix. I cooked the cupcakes while the girls napped and when Carli got up she helped me ice them.

She liked to "drizzle" her icing on...

And we learned an ever important skill of liking our fingers, too!

post signature

No comments: