Our Carli is a Blessing - A Gift From Heaven Above

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

A WEE BIT OF HEAVEN DRIFTED DOWN FROM ABOVE

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

YOU LIGHT UP THE WORLD WITH YOUR SWEET BIG BOY CHARMS

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

You're So Precious to Me, Sweet as Can Be, Baby of Mine

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Carli's New Shoes and Gloves

We got home last Thursday and Carli had had an awesome day with Grandma. She had a nap and got to play outside - so she was one happy, fiesty little girl (this has nothing to do with the few M&Ms she may have eaten on the 45 minute drive home!) And where there is energy, there is imagination!


And pretty much, my oven mitts have disappeared more times than I can count over the last few days now. And I can't just ask Carli where are my oven mitts, I must ask, "Carli, where did you put your new shoes and gloves?!"

post signature

No comments: