Our Carli is a Blessing - A Gift From Heaven Above

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

A WEE BIT OF HEAVEN DRIFTED DOWN FROM ABOVE

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

YOU LIGHT UP THE WORLD WITH YOUR SWEET BIG BOY CHARMS

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

You're So Precious to Me, Sweet as Can Be, Baby of Mine

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, March 7, 2011

A Single Parent

More power to all the parents out there who do it without their better half. I don't know how you do. Last week Keith was gone for three days - and we were so glad when he came back home! This week he is gone for four days - and I tried to prepare myself a little more for the week ahead. I have lists, notes, plans and reminders to just breathe! Today we made it pretty well. And our day tomorrow will be broken up by our regular trip to Alto, but Thursday night cannot come soon enough! We miss having our Daddy at home and I definitely miss having my better half here to calm my nerves and make the day go by so much smoother. So - please excuse the lack of postings and pictures last week and this week...we are in survival mode. Feeding and bathing children while keeping them happy, and working and keeping the house in one piece is my sole mission this week!

Oh - but just to give you something to look forward to - Ava started crawling spot on at 9.5 months! She is everywhere - which makes this whole single parent thing very interesting while trying to cook dinner and keep the 2 year old from crawling out of the doggie door while the 9 month old has a blast in the dog food and water bowl. One day, I'll laugh about it...

post signature

No comments: