Our Carli is a Blessing - A Gift From Heaven Above

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

A WEE BIT OF HEAVEN DRIFTED DOWN FROM ABOVE

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

YOU LIGHT UP THE WORLD WITH YOUR SWEET BIG BOY CHARMS

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

You're So Precious to Me, Sweet as Can Be, Baby of Mine

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 26, 2012

My How Time Flies

On my Dad's side of the family I have three cousins.  There are six of us total - 3 boys and 3 girls.  None of us girls had any sisters.  So growing up, cousins were as close as we got to having a sister.  The funny thing is that we are all five years apart in age.  Dionna is five years older then me and Cindy is five years older than Dionna.  I was the baby of the group of girls.  We have lots of fun memories and it's always fun to get together.  Now we are a bit spread apart - Washington, Houston and Tyler but thanks to "modern age" we still keep up with one another pretty well!

 
We think this picture was about 2001.

Dionna, Resa, Gina (Cousin in law), Cindy

Five babies and about ten years later.

Cindy, Resa & Dionna
 

I am the short one in my family with both my brothers being over six feet.  I love standing beside these two beautiful ladies.  They make me feel so tall!  :)  Love you guys!  :)

post signature

No comments: