Our Carli is a Blessing - A Gift From Heaven Above

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

A WEE BIT OF HEAVEN DRIFTED DOWN FROM ABOVE

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

YOU LIGHT UP THE WORLD WITH YOUR SWEET BIG BOY CHARMS

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

You're So Precious to Me, Sweet as Can Be, Baby of Mine

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Swimming and Sonic

Anyone who knows me, knows I am not a huge fan of swimming.  Keith does a better job than I do at getting in the water with the girls.  I did not inherit my mother's love of the water.  But apparently it skipped a generation and both my children LOVE to play in the water.  So when Naggy and Pappy suggested swimming, the girls were all in!

We went over to Jeri's house and had free reign of her pool.  The girls LOVED it.  Keith and I made a Sonic trip, then had a blast just watching the girls splash around.  Ava has absolutely no fear of the water.  She jumps right in and starts kicking and paddling.  It is pretty impressive given her parent's water aversion.  :)

Swimming is hard work!  Makes a girl thirsty!


 
This is Ava's "OH?" face.


 
Okay - maybe we go to Sonic too much.


 
Carli is usually more reserved in the water, but once she gets comfortable she is all smiles!

 
Thanks Jeri for letting us crash at your pool twice!  The girls had a blast, I think Naggy and Pappy did too!
 
P.S.  Naggy has some really good pictures of the girls swimming on her camera.  I forgot to copy them before we left.  :/
 

post signature

No comments: