Our Carli is a Blessing - A Gift From Heaven Above

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

A WEE BIT OF HEAVEN DRIFTED DOWN FROM ABOVE

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

YOU LIGHT UP THE WORLD WITH YOUR SWEET BIG BOY CHARMS

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

You're So Precious to Me, Sweet as Can Be, Baby of Mine

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Ava's Back!!

Ava may favor me but she gets her allergies from her daddy.  The cooler weather apparently brought something in with it and Ava was very miserable on Monday.  She slept til 9 and then I had to wake her up.  I didn't complain b/c when I checked on her at 8 she stirred and I may have picked her up and held/cuddle with her for a good 30 minutes until the phone rang and I laid her back in bed.  When I did get her up, she was pretty droopy, snotty and congested.  We tried everything to get her to feel better.  Nothing seemed to help.  She put her head down on the table at lunch after not eating a thing and asked to go take a nap.  And she did nap - over 2 hrs!  I had to wake her again so we could go to gymnastics.  I knew I wasn't going to let Ava go to class but she still insisted on getting dressed.  After Carli's class, we went home.  I would have had Ava stay home with Keith from VBS but Keith had to work late and once we got to VBS Ava was not leaving! 

I think Carli was more relieved than I was when we all got up on Tuesday morning and Ava was her normal goofy self.  She talked non stop, ate breakfast and kept getting up from the table to chase a pesky fly away.  So relieved to have our Ava-Bava back!

post signature

No comments: