Our Carli is a Blessing - A Gift From Heaven Above

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

A WEE BIT OF HEAVEN DRIFTED DOWN FROM ABOVE

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

YOU LIGHT UP THE WORLD WITH YOUR SWEET BIG BOY CHARMS

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

You're So Precious to Me, Sweet as Can Be, Baby of Mine

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 27, 2013

VBS: Day 3

Day three of VBS was great.  When the girls I were getting ready to go, Carli and Ava headed over to Kaitlyn's house to see if she could come again.  I was not aware they did this until I could not find them!  Thankfully, no tears were shed b/c Kaitlyn had no plans and could come with us!  Shew!

Keith and I helped with snacks and wrangling all the 2 year olds.  We had forgotten how hard it was to get a 2 year old to sit still longer than 10 seconds!

Ava at the "beach" in Athens, Greece....


Carli & Kaitlyn's class


I can't say I remember much about this night expect I was tired!  ha!  All three girls finally started participating in the songs at the beginning and end of VBS.  Our favorite is still the Hip - Hip - Hip - Hippopotamus...


post signature

No comments: