Our Carli is a Blessing - A Gift From Heaven Above

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

A WEE BIT OF HEAVEN DRIFTED DOWN FROM ABOVE

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

YOU LIGHT UP THE WORLD WITH YOUR SWEET BIG BOY CHARMS

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

You're So Precious to Me, Sweet as Can Be, Baby of Mine

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Making Valentine Shirts

Someone had sent me a cute, simple project idea on making a Valentine shirt.  The girls and I went to Hobby Lobby with the idea of getting the things in order to complete this project.  We walked out with tie dye stuff instead.  Carli got in her head the perfect kind of Valentine shirt would be one with lots of fun colors.  So instead of making a shirt with a cute heart on it, we tie dyed instead...



The girls made Keith a tie dye shirt too.  He should thank me for digging up an old undershirt that I knew he didn't wear much.  Now I have a very colorful work out shirt...I mean Keith does.  :)

post signature

No comments: