Our Carli is a Blessing - A Gift From Heaven Above

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

A WEE BIT OF HEAVEN DRIFTED DOWN FROM ABOVE

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

YOU LIGHT UP THE WORLD WITH YOUR SWEET BIG BOY CHARMS

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

You're So Precious to Me, Sweet as Can Be, Baby of Mine

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 12, 2014

CA Friends

My best friend from college came for a visit back in May.  We were the most unlikely of friends.  Our friendship has lasted from freshman year in college to present...fourteen years.  We've been through boyfriends, moving, surviving college, grad school, engagements, wedding days, moves and having babies.  We may live thousands of miles apart, but our friendship is something I'll always treasure.

The last time I saw Amber was at my Grandma's funeral last September.  She never left my side, and I can't tell her how much it meant that she came that week. Amber became a part of our family during college and we'd take her back in Texas if she could leave the beaches of California!  When Amber came to visit her husband's family she made sure that we were able to meet up.  This was the first time we had gotten to meet her little girls Leah.  Leah is so adorable and a little fire cracker!  The girls absolutely loved getting to play with her!


It turns out Leah is going to be a big sister in November to a little brother.  It's times like this that makes the distance between CA and TX seem twice as far.  I so wish I'd get to go help Amber out, and who knows maybe I can make it happen.  :)



post signature

No comments: