Our Carli is a Blessing - A Gift From Heaven Above

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

A WEE BIT OF HEAVEN DRIFTED DOWN FROM ABOVE

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

YOU LIGHT UP THE WORLD WITH YOUR SWEET BIG BOY CHARMS

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

You're So Precious to Me, Sweet as Can Be, Baby of Mine

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Camp Deer Run

We signed Carli up to go to Camp Deer Run on  a leap of faith.  As a kid I always had such a hard time going to camps.  Not that I didn't go to many, but I can't say that I ever really liked going.  I was very much a homebody.  Keith never went to any summer camps as a kid.  So for us to sign Carli up for Camp Deer Run was really very hard for us to do.  But it was a day camp, and she would be going with several kids from church. 

Carli was so excited to go to camp.  Kayla sent me updates all week.  Carli would ride into Tyler with Keith each morning to catch the church van to go to camp, then Keith would pick her up each evening and bring her home.  I was so nervous the first day she was gone and so relieved when she got home and had had a blast. 


Ava and I went with Sarah one day to take Carli and Riley to camp.  We got to see what they did each day and that was really neat.  Carli was glad for the week to end b/c she was absolutely exhausted but she had such a great time.  She did not hesitate to let us know that she wanted to go back next year and take Ava with her!

post signature

No comments: