Our Carli is a Blessing - A Gift From Heaven Above

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

A WEE BIT OF HEAVEN DRIFTED DOWN FROM ABOVE

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

YOU LIGHT UP THE WORLD WITH YOUR SWEET BIG BOY CHARMS

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

You're So Precious to Me, Sweet as Can Be, Baby of Mine

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, January 16, 2015

Round 2 Kindergarten Treats

We had snacks for Carli's kindergarten class on my birthday.  Carli had a very specific request - please bring Grinch fruit snacks.  I was pleased she wanted fruit and not something full of sugar.  But then I went to the store and had to spent $20 on strawberries...they aren't in season!  Oh well, Ava and I had fun making them and taking them to school for Carli's class.  We made enough for each kid to have at least two each and a few leftover.  We came home with none, so I guess they like them okay!  :)

post signature

No comments: