Our Carli is a Blessing - A Gift From Heaven Above

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

A WEE BIT OF HEAVEN DRIFTED DOWN FROM ABOVE

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

YOU LIGHT UP THE WORLD WITH YOUR SWEET BIG BOY CHARMS

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

You're So Precious to Me, Sweet as Can Be, Baby of Mine

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 20, 2017

Virus Number 9,489

Have I mentioned how exhausting it is to have a toddler who cannot tell you what's wrong get a stomach virus.  Bless him, he just projectiles and cannot stop for up to two hours.  We love Zofran.  We are tired. 


Have I mentioned how much we love Zofran?  Drew got sick on Wednesday after he had a great day at Mawmaw's and took a great nap.  After surviving the initial round of vomiting, we got him to keep Zofran down and he was okay with life again.  He had great fun pushing around his dump truck in the doll stroller!


We sent the girls to stay with Grammy Thursday night and I lolled the heck out of everything trying to make sure no one else got sick.  Drew meanwhile thoroughly enjoyed the one on one constant attention!


I thought we had actually beat this virus but on day 8 at 11 pm the following Wednesday while Keith was out of town, Drew threw up again and it was bad.  I was traumatized to say the least.  I pulled an all nighter and Grammy came to rescue me the next day.  After talking with the doctor they think he has a weak gag reflex so when he has a lot of drainage, he may tend to vomit more.  Great.  I guess it's better than a stomach virus...I'm tired.


post signature

No comments: